Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sometimes is real hard working as a group. I swear!
If you have good members that work hard and strive hard, then it shouldn't be a big problem but however you have group members that always say "I DON'T KNOW" all the time when you asked them about how the project can go and all that, it sucks and gets on my nerves. Then why bother come to school?

It's darn exhausted to be the one to drive the group to excellence because you want to do well but if the rest of the group just like "duh" into the space, then there's no point in how hard you try. I'm really tired from all of this. I wanna do super well in my last semester. Anyway, I'm disappointed at myself for not performing well for my IBS, is like B- and C+. What the hell. ARGH~
Feeling like screaming to all their faces to wake them up.

Okay, it's 10.52pm, need to work on my presentation that's due on Friday! Darn tired but have a great time with my girlfriend and guyfriend.

Someone, please come along and sweep me off my feet and get me out of this rut.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home